All pupils are expected to wear school uniform and follow the policy below. Embroidered sweatshirts, polo shirts and PE T-shirts are available directly from Double G Clothing, King's Lynn. All items of clothing, especially P.E. kit and coats, should be clearly marked with the child’s name. All pupils (boys and girls) with shoulder-length hair must tie it back neatly for school, using appropriate hair accessories e.g. a plain hair bobble, a simple hairband, scrunchie or bow in black, grey, red or white or red/white checked.
Pupils may wear:
- Red/Grey sweatshirt/jumper or cardigan
- White or red polo shirt
- Grey or black trousers (no jeans or tracksuit pants); Grey or black skirt or pinafore. NB. Skirt lengths should not be too long, or narrow as they can be dangerous at playtimes. Smart knee-length shorts – grey/black,
- Red/white dress
- Black shoes (not trainers)
A plain white T-shirt, plain black shorts or leggings and trainers, suitable for indoor activities are required. In colder weather plain black tracksuit, sweatshirt and trainers are necessary for outdoor activities, bare feet for indoor activities. We do not use plimsolls as these do not support children’s feet. All children must change their clothing and footwear for P.E. A named bag for P.E. kit is required.
PE kits should be worn all day on the days that the class has PE.
An old apron or shirt for art and craft activities is essential. We encourage pupils to bring wellies in for changing into during winter months.
The following items are not permitted for school:
- Mobile phones or smart watches
- Fashion wear in general
- Nail varnish or acrylic nails
- Make - up
- Dyed or tinted hair and hair fashion braids (different from neatly plaited hair)
- Trainers or boots and shoes with high heels
- Decorative hair accessories for example, bows, bands and bobbles that are not school colours
- Hair gel
- Jewellery, including body piercing, except a watch and a single set of small stud earrings, which must be able to be removed by the child for PE (staff are unable to remove earrings for them)
- Patterns shaved into hair, hair shaved or clipped; fashion/extreme haircuts
If as a parent you are unsure about the exact requirements of our policy, please come and ask.
Please make sure that all clothing, snack pots and water bottles are NAMED.