Vision and Values
Achievement, Independence, Resilience
We aim to equip all members of our school community with the knowledge, skills and love of learning to continue with their next steps.
We do this by:
- Delivering our curriculum to develop the knowledge and cultural capital to ensure every member of our school community is the 'best they can be'.
- Embracing change and evaluate the impact of our choices to improve the lives of our school community.
- Nurturing and empowering people to become confident problem solvers, so pupils develop independence and resilience.
- Providing a friendly and family atmosphere for learning
- Being part of our community and learning from all the people that make up our community.
We are a local authority school and are committed to Norfolk's flourish ambition whereby;
We want Norfolk to be a county where all children and young people can flourish.
This ambition has been inspired by the things young people have said are most important to them: