All pupils are expected to wear school uniform and follow the expectations listed below.
Embroidered sweatshirts, polo shirts and PE T-shirts are available directly from Double G Clothing, King's Lynn. All pupils with shoulder-length hair must tie it back neatly for school, using appropriate hair accessories e.g. a plain hair bobble, a simple hairband, scrunchie or bow in black, grey, red or white or red/white checked.
Pupils may wear:
- Red/Grey sweatshirt/jumper or cardigan
- White or red collared polo shirt
- Grey or black trousers (no jeans or tracksuit pants); Grey or black skirt or pinafore. NB. Skirt lengths should not be too long, or narrow as they can be dangerous at playtimes. Smart knee-length shorts – grey/black,
- Red/white dress
- Black shoes (not trainers)
A plain white or red T-shirt, plain black shorts or leggings and trainers, suitable for indoor activities are required. In colder weather, plain (no logos) black tracksuit, sweatshirt and trainers are necessary for outdoor activities, bare feet for indoor activities. We do not use plimsolls as these do not support children’s feet.
PE kits should be worn all day on the days that the class has PE. Class teachers will publish PE days via Class DoJo.
The following items are not permitted for school:
- Mobile phones or smart watches
- Fashion wear in general
- Nail varnish or acrylic nails
- Make - up
- Dyed or tinted hair and hair fashion braids (different from neatly plaited hair)
- Trainers or boots and shoes with high heels
- Decorative hair accessories for example, large bows, bands and bobbles that are not school colours
- Hair gel
- Jewellery, including body piercing, except a watch and a single set of small stud earrings, which must be able to be removed by the child independently for PE
- Patterns shaved into hair, hair shaved or clipped; fashion/extreme haircuts
We accumulate a large amount of lost property, so please make sure that all clothing, snack pots and water bottles are clearly NAMED.